When you need a gluten-free, grain-free, meatless dish that tastes just like the classic crowd-pleaser, look no further than this plant-based sauce with our favorite chickpea linguini!
for -3+ servings:
- 1 package of Taste Republic Gluten-Free, Grain-Free Chickpea Linguini
- 16 oz of plant-based beef (we used Beyond Meat)
- 1 medium of onion, diced
- 2 cups of crushed tomatoes
- 5 peeled of garlic cloves, minced
- 2 cups of tomato sauce
- 2 tbsp of brown sugar
- 6 oz of tomato paste
- 1 tsp of dried basil
- 1 tsp of Italian seasoning
- 1 tsp of salt and pepper
Add plant-based beef to a large skillet and cook until browned. Add in all prepped ingredients and bring to a simmer for 5 minutes.
Cook and drain pasta according to package instructions. Plate pasta and pour sauce on top. Garnish with fresh parsley and enjoy!