Sometimes the simplest things in life are the best - like this classic Pomodoro sauce! It's the ideal complement for the rich, cheesy goodness of our gluten free ravioli.
- 1 package Taste Republic Spinach and Cheese Ravioli
- 2 tbsp of olive oil
- 2 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1 tsp of red pepper flakes
- 1 medium of onion, chopped
- 3 medium of Roma tomatoes
- 1 tsp of kosher salt
- 4 large of basil leaves
- 1/2 cup of parmesan cheese
Start off by creating a tomato purée. Peel tomatoes and scoop out seeds with a spoon. Chop tomatoes and place into a pot. Bring to a boil then simmer for 10 minutes. Transfer tomatoes to a food processor and blend.
In a large skillet, add olive oil, garlic, and onion. Cook until onion is transparent.
Add in tomato purée, red pepper flakes, and salt.
Cook ravioli according to package instructions and transfer to the skillet with a slotted spoon.
Top with basil and parmesan. Enjoy!